How to configure and run Workflow Server
- Extract the 'workflowserver.zip' archive.
- Run the folowing SQL-scripts on a Database (for MS SQL Server from SQL\MSSQL folder, for PostgreSQL from SQL\PostgreSQL):
- Make the following changes to the 'bin\config.json' file:
- Change the URL parameter to the IP and the port of the HTTP listener. Most likely you'll need to leave it as it is.
- Specify "mssql" or "postgresql" in the "provider" parameter depending on what database provider you are using.
- Change the ConnectionString parameter to match your database provider connection settings. For more information, have a look at these instructions for MS SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Workflow Server supports console and service modes on Windows:
- Run the 'runserver.bat' file to run it in the Console mode.
- Run the 'installservice.bat' as administrator to run it in the Service mode.
- For Linux/MacOS:
- Install .NET Core 2
- Open the terminal in a folder where you extracted the 'workflowserver.zip' archive to.
- Run the following command: './runserver.sh'.
- Open http://localhost:8077 in a browser.
- Upload your license key via the Dashboard or save the licence key as 'license.key' into the 'bin' folder.
- Fill in Callback API urls at http://localhost/?apanel=callbackapi to perform integration.