Workflow Engine is a component that adds workflow functionality to your application. It can be fully integrated with the application, or be implemented as a specific stand-alone service (such as a web service).
The benefits of using Workflow Engine:
- Code-free process scheme design in a web-browser (HTML5);
- High performance;
- Add a custom workflow to your project. As easy as a pie;
- Auto-generate incoming list;
- Change the scheme process in real-time;
- Database providers: MS SQL Server, MongoDB, RavenDB, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Ignite/GridGain.
Workflow Engine GitHub: link
Workflow Server GitHub: link
Workflow Engine is perfect for:
- Document approval system;
- Adding workflow to your application with minimal changes to the code;
- The process of challenging and / or frequent requirement changes;
- In case some modules or applications need to change the documents' status.